We Build everything
Cloud computing remains to be the most sought after computing service. Yet, it still is confusing for new entrepreneurs in the e-commerce industry. Thus, people no longer rely on just understanding what is cloud computing and how does it work. Instead, they now prefer to understand what is cloud computing with example.
Cloud computing meaning with example is the easiest way to define it. This is good for non-tech people to understand its concept. The familiarity of using the services can help identify cloud as a useful technology. Relatable examples will help in understanding the technology that dominates the e-commerce industry.
CLOUD SERVICES PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- 1. A public or private cloud offering
- 2.All infrastructure software licensing
- 3.Application(s) high availability of 99.9%
- 4. Development, test and production application environments
- 5.Infrastructure maintenance including installation, patch management and malware protection System monitoring, notifications, etc.
- 6.Database maintenance, back-up, and retention services Disaster recovery (recovery time objective four hours and recovery point objective 15 minutes)